Skip to content
AIR PO3M Pulse Oximeter
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create your iHealth account.
- Charge the pulse oximeter battery. While your device is charging, the battery icon flashes. The battery is fully charged when the icon is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Pulse oximeter and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Make sure that Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Press the pulse oximeter button to start the oximeter and initialise the connection. The Bluetooth icon on the pulse oximeter appears steady once the connection is established.
- The pulse oximeter's date and time are automatically set when connected to your smartphone.
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.