Skip to content
ALIGN (BG1) GlucoMonitoring System
- Insert the new battery with the “+” side facing up and snap it into the battery tray.
- Press the back panel back in place by inserting the front clip into place and snapping the back of the cover down.
- Prior to first use, download the free iHealth Gluco-Smart App to your mobile device from the Apple
App Store or Google Play Store. Follow the on-screen instructions to create your iHealth account.
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.