Skip to content
FEEL BP5 Wireless Blood Pressure Arm Monitor
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create your iHealth account.
- Charge the blood pressure monitor's batteries. When the battery is fully charged, the green LED on the device is steady.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app and sign in to your account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > BP5 and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor blinks.
- Go to the Bluetooth menu on your smartphone and activate Bluetooth.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu click on "BP5xxxxxx" to pair the blood pressure monitor. Your blood pressure monitor is ready! Give it a try, take a measurement.
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.