Skip to content
SMART BG5 Gluco-Monitoring System
- Charge your glucometer's battery with the supplied USB cable (about 2-4 hrs).
- Install the iHealth Gluco-Smart app on your smartphone.
- Create your iHealth account and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Connect your glucometer to your smartphone:
- Select the Gluco + glucometer
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact email@example.com
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.