Skip to content
TRACK KN550BT Smart Blood Pressure Monitor
- Install the batteries with correct polarity.
- Connect the cuff to the blood pressure monitor.
- To set the blood pressure monitor's date and time (optional but recommended for better tracking):
- If you have not already done so, download the free iHealth MyVitals app on the App Store or Google Play depending on the model of your smartphone then create your iHealth account.
- Start the iHealth MyVitals app.
- Make sure Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- Go to: MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > Track (KN550BT).
- Press the Memory/Synchronise button on the blood pressure monitor and press Next in the App.
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.