Skip to content
VIEW BP7s Wireless Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
- Charge the blood pressure monitor's batteries.
- Download the free iHealth MyVitals app from Google Play.
- Open the iHealth MyVitals app and log in or create an account.
- Go to MENU > Set up my devices > Select a new device > Blood pressure monitor > View (BP7S) and follow the instructions on the screen.
- Press the START/STOP button of the blood pressure monitor for 2 seconds to start it and initiate the Bluetooth connection. Make sure that
- Bluetooth is activated on your smartphone.
- In your smartphone's Bluetooth menu, click on the device called BP7S xxxxxx to pair it.
- Go back to the iHealth MyVitals app and click Next.
- The Bluetooth icon on the blood pressure monitor flashes and then is steady after the connection is established.
- The date and time of the blood pressure monitor are automatically updated when connected to your smartphone.
3Connecting to SNUG
- Download Snug from the Google Play or Apple App Store and create your Snug account
- Access “My Devices” through the app menu in the top left-hand corner
- Select “Add a data source”, choose “Human API”, then press “Okay”
- Choose “iHealth”, add your iHealth account email and password (created in Step 1), then “Sign In”
- Once Human API has processed, you can close this window manually to return to Snug
- “iHealth” will appear in your list of Data Sources
- Allow up to 30 minutes for data to flow into Snug from iHealth
- For any connectivity issues contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.